Grotto Vista Bulacan Resort Summer

We will be going to Grotto Vista Resort in Bulacan this coming April 20, 2010 as planned by the school superintendent and it will be an all teachers outing to the said Bulacan resort. I hope we could all come because this is a one-time event for the whole school administrative and teaching personnel. One of the best among local Bulacan and Philippines resorts.



Grotto Vista Resort is the choice simply because it is one of the coziest and most adorable resort in Bulacan area. Of course there are other choices but for now, we all agreed through a primary planning meet up that it will be Grotto Vista. I'm all excited as well as all my co-teachers to go there this April 20, 2010 and I will be preparing all stuff that I will need for this summer outing 2010 of FGCIS Alumni Association sponsored event.

posted by: Boracay Vacation Packages

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Celebrity Cracks  |