Grace Lee Scandal - Photos and proof I found online and the truth on my end

Grace Lee Poses Sexy for UNO Magazine
Let me refresh you first as to how true it is that there is a Grace Lee scandal photo circulating in the internet and if there are any only proof to claims by some green minded people trying to put some dirt in other people's name.

First off, I am not sure about this claim but since my interest led to search for proof, I tried to seek the undies of Google images to try to unravel if there is ever any at all, photos of the president's love interest today. With all due respect to the privacy of the president, let us not put malice on this search. I just wanted to prove one thing, that there is no scandal to look and search for at all about Grace Lee. If there is any, it could not have been related to sex scandal or something else.

Here goes. My search using Google images led me to find a certain Lee Grace Dougherty. Yes, true, i've personally seen some (claimed / alleged) scandal photos of the beautiful lady in her undies but let me remind you that there is a big difference between the names Lee Grace Dougherty and Grace Lee. Furthermore, I must admit I am not even sure if the photo indeed belonged to the lady, Lee Grace at all as I don't personally know her or have any knowledge about her. I repeat, not any.


Grace Lee Naughty Scene TV Photo
Second, since her alleged involvement with President PNoy Aquino, the media as well as the online community never stopped following all her footsteps anywhere she goes. There were even videos showing her and the president walking around in a bookstore together. Obviously, it was them but that was public and I could see nothing wrong with a bachelor president wanting to be around a beautiful lady in a bookstore, much more, Grace Lee.

She is beautiful and if you have other thoughts about this description, then, it's yours. I like the lady personally and she seems the type that guys would really wow upon glancing at her skin and face. The type who will make you think twice looking at her back. More photos below

Grace Lee and Others Show Cleavage for Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign

Lee Grace Scandal Photo in Undies (Not Grace Lee)

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Grace Lee is a wholesome lady. I do not know her personally but I can see in her that personality the way she carries her self.Sad to say there are people who would like to malign her wholesome personality.

 
© Copyright by Celebrity Cracks  |