MelaSon out !!! the fever is cold in PBB house

MelaSon Inside PBB
I could almost smell the stink of MelaSon! Yes! and I'm not so sure why have these two guest live on television using the reality tv show - Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Unlimited Edition 2012. I mean, yes I get the point but is it all about the money and some test? Is there another sting coming out for these two?


Could be. Although the show was up and live (kuno) at night where very few kids were present in front of the television, still, it is not so good an example and not a great and ideal way to influence those remaining awake of the teens watching the PBB teen housemates at night. I just wish the new PBB evictee is not enough. I'm glad that finally, MelaSon is out of the PBB house.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Celebrity Cracks  |