New blog about birthday gift ideas in the Philippines for Pinoys

Birthday Gift Idea Philippines - Art Sketch
I've just put up a new blog that will discuss all about birthday gift ideas Philippines. I'm glad and excited as well because this is a dream-come true and a passion at the same time. Being a mom on her early 40's I really love arts and crafts and this time, I am teaming it up with a friend in the fine arts industry to come up with compelling unique ideas to presents that we will be selling online in a couple of weeks.

We are using her own webblog - Lorena Pacampara to put the details but as of now, we are having a hard time developing the site concept and ideas that we put up together. One of the biggest problems is how do we accept payments for the products that we are going to see there from sourvenirs to arts and crafts to maybe some unique gift wrapping styles and the wraps themselves.


We want to be different from other local services and gift products providers. Definitely we came up with a great concept and I guess we have to remedy the problem of online payment sooner or possibly just go for the bank reference number for customers paying via the bank. Paypal is another option as I already have my account set up a couple of years ago and we could use that mode of payment for our arts and crafts products and other services.

On the other hand, I have to learn what it takes to be able to integrate this online payment system for our products and it had to be soon. I'm already all excited to see if this one will work for us but based from online research, there is definitely a market for the stuff we are to sell on her website. Don't forget to sign up for my updates here at the Celebrity Cracks.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Celebrity Cracks  |